Here's a summary of the hardware in use:
- Innov Antennas: 5 elements on 2m, 10 elements on 70cms
- Rotator: AlfaSPID RAS
- Rotator controller: Green Heron
- Cables: 15m of Ecoflex 15 Plus
- Mast-head preamps: SSB Electronics
- Receiver: Airspy Mini
- Transmitters: FT-991 and TS-2000
Log periodic, 130 MHz to 1.3GHz (from WIMO) mounted on a Tennamast. This antenna was used for receiving APT weather satellite transmissions on 137 MHz and is used for testing UHF / SHF SDR receivers. The black mess lying in the grass is my dog.
2m and 70cms Yagis from Innov Antennas - vertical polarisation, work very well with FO-20, do get some fading on AO-73.
AlfaSPID rotator and the mast-head pre-amps for 2m and 70cms. This has been in use for at least ten years, only light surface rust.